Our Parents and Friends’ Association was established in 2004 to create friendship and community and support fund raising initiatives.
Our College is a community of collaboration and partnership and we value the enormous contribution families make to the life of the College.
The purpose of the P&F Association is to:
- Foster and promote positive school community.
- Provide resources and opportunities that enrich the College.
Parents and friends enrich the College through generosity of spirit, hosting and supporting school events and raising funds to enhance the learning experience of our students. Meetings are held on a Monday evening at 7pm once a Term.
The P&F Association have played a vital role in a number of school events including:
- Annual Community Fair and Open Day
- Mothers’ Day stalls
- Fathers’ Day stalls
- Sports carnival catering.
Fundraising activities as well as an annual voluntary levy have supported the following purchases:
- Retractable seating for the Multi Purpose Hall.
- Audio Visual equipment.
- A school bus.
- Musical instruments.
- TAS equipment (machinery and sewing machines)
- Outdoor education equipment.