Our students benefit from expansive grounds and outstanding facilities. It’s an environment that empowers students to be bold and curious as they embark on the adventure of learning.
- Over nine hectares of prime real estate, nestled between the sea and the Illawarra Escarpment.
- Expansive grounds that feature wide, open learning spaces that promote connection with nature.
- Dedicated learning spaces for Music, Science and the Arts.
- Technical and Applied Studies rooms and Hospitality kitchens.
- Well-equipped Woodwork, Construction and Textile rooms.
- Brand new Junior School building, featuring flexible learning spaces.
- Outstanding sporting facilities: basketball and tennis courts; multiple ovals.
- Multi-Purpose Hall.
- Junior and Senior School Libraries.
- Junior School play spaces and equipment.
Our facilities and resources continue to grow so that we can maintain an environment where every child can be bold and curious in their pursuit of deeper learning. These are just some of our future planning initiatives:
- New K Block building for Senior School: multi-purpose spaces with flexible classrooms.
- Infrastructure to improve access and connectivity across the College.
- Junior School outdoor learning space, including kitchen garden.
- Prep to Year 12 Learning Centre.