The adventure of learning is for life at Shellharbour Anglican College.
Our students and our team of education professionals are invested in a constant journey of growth and discovery. It’s the people who make a school and that’s why we invest in outstanding staff who are committed to continued personal and professional growth.
Why choose Shellharbour?
- A chance to work with like-minded, innovative educational professionals.
- Enviable lifestyle by the sea and with ample outdoor adventures on your doorstop.
- Pursue your career goals in an environment of innovation and support.
- You’re committed to challenging young minds.
- Learning is an adventure, we want students to be bold and curious in their pursuit of deeper learning.
- Advantages of a prime, laid-back regional location but with close proximity to Sydney and Canberra.
Have what it takes?
- You live the Christian faith.
- You’re a passionate and qualified educator who cares.
- You can demonstrate your ability to personalise student learning.
- You commit to positive working relationships.
- You value community
Work with us!
Our experienced team of education professionals love challenging students and enjoy an enviable lifestyle in our pristine pocket of the world.
How to apply
- Review the position description and ensure you meet all criteria.
- Complete the Application for Teaching Staff or Application for Support and Operational Staff form.
- Submit the completed form together with any supporting material to email@example.com.