Thank you for considering Shellharbour Anglican College for your child.
Shellharbour Anglican College is a leading Prep to Year 12 co-educational school, located just south of Wollongong in the Illawarra region. Founded in 2004 to serve the community, Christian values live at the heart of our College. We know that finding the right school for your child is an important decision, we look forward to partnering with your family to help your child thrive. Please note that your submission does not guarantee acceptance to the College. Acceptance is subject to a satisfactory interview with at least one parent/carer/guardian and the prospective students with the Head of Senior School or Head of Junior School (or a delegate) prior to the date of commencement, should a vacancy be available.
- Complete all sections of the Application for Enrolment, completing response or check boxes.
- Upload necessary documentation:
- Download a copy of the completed Application for Enrolment for your records. To complete the Online Enrolment Application you will need:
- Passport photo
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation History Statement
- Two most recent school reports (if applicable)
- NAPLAN reports (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents (support/medical)
- Visa or proof of residence (if not an Australian citizen).
- Submit the completed Application for Enrolment together with supporting documentation and pay the $50 non-refundable application fee by credit card.